Upscale Apartments Close to Houston, Texas, Area Attractions
You may be surprised to learn about the myriad things to do in Houston near Park Avenue at Boulder Creek luxury apartment homes. Whether you're a rowdy fan of team sports, an art aficionado or a regular patron of great theatre, you're in luck in this energetic and colorful city. To help you get acquainted with Houston area information, we've compiled a list of things that we think you'll enjoy.
- Children's Museum of Houston
- Built on the precept that learning can be fun, the CMH offers hands-on exhibits, shows and workshops to keep the spark of learning bright in young minds. It's also a fantastic venue for parties and social events.
- Minute Maid Park
- See the Houston Astros play at this classic American ballpark that's near downtown Houston. You can also see special events here including concerts and one-of-a-kind expositions.
- Hermann Park
- To experience the perfect blend of natural beauty, art and fitness, you need not go any further than Hermann Park. This favorite location features pedal boats, a café, trails for walking and jogging and sculptures that punctuate the landscape. This park is one of the gems of Houston.
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- With an observatory, planetarium and an IMAX theatre, there's a lot to see and do at this family-favorite attraction. Don't miss the Butterfly Center, as well as special shows and regular exhibits that engender a love for the sciences while guaranteeing a day of fun.
- The Houston Zoo
- Kids love the Naturally Wild Swap Shop and everyone enjoys the new Natural Encounters exhibit, which shows off more than 50 different species from seven unique ecosystems. Ranked one of the 10 Best Zoos by Parents Magazine, it's worth a visit as well as a membership.
In addition to these must-see points of interest, there is a true wealth of Houston arts and culture, as well as fantastic shopping and dining that are close to our luxury apartments near Houston attractions.